My life reflects my work. My beginnings and my education in classical surroundings. My relocation and evolution.As a student of art in Spain and Greece, I learned the basics of drawing and painting: light, colour, composition: tradition. But my vision changed when I moved to the Netherlands, where I faced artistic movements that made me rethink how to represent reality.
I abandoned reality in my paintings and apply the gained knowledge to create my personal world. I situate abstraction in a geometric space and provide room to a free and exuberant explosion of colour. The backgrounds claim a prominent role and become part of the creation. The colour reaches prominence and opens for me new possibilities for creation. In a pure state I create: playing with layers of materials, colours and shades. Every stroke converts in an exploration with which it reaches forms and sensations. The colourful compostion becomes the owner of my work and converts to a personal trademark.
· Zeberg Fine Art | Antiques and Contemporary Art, Antwerp, Belgium.
· Private collection. Hispano 20, banco Central Hispano.
· 2017, Op Hodenpijl, Schipluiden. Solo exposition paintings.
· 2015, ArtAttack, Rotterdam. Paintings.
· 2014, ArtAttack, Rotterdam. Paintings.
· Hispano 20, Gallery, Seville. Paintings.
· City Hall "Casa de las Columnas", Seville. Paintings and drawings.
· Hispano-Americano Institute, Seville. Drawings.
· Painting exhibition hall Dos Hermanas, Seville. Paintings.
· Fine Arts Gallery, Seville. Ornamental works.· French consulate, friends of Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville. Paintings.
· Printmaking assistent teacher, Fine Art. University of Seville.
· Technical drawing assistant teacher, High School Maria Teresa Leon. Technical department, University of Seville.
If you want to know more about my work, please contact me.
+ 31 627472335